Sunday, February 17, 2013

What I am getting this week @ Walmart!

I has some time this morning to go through the blogs and do some retail planning! This way I can grow my stock pile by ordering coupons off Ebay.  My husband and I have fallen in love with the Nivea brand of products and there happens to be some good deals at Walmart this week. Walmart can be tricky buy very rewarding! Walmart never has 'sales' so to speak, so their prices can change without notice. But one very big bonus of shopping at Walmart, they give 'change' on their coupons.  This meals if you buy something and it's $0.75 but you have a $1 coupon, you get the $0.25 credit towards your total. (They wont give you actual $ back, just credit.) So without further ado, here is what chubby hubby and I are getting this week @ Walmart:










Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion - $0.97


Use $1/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner printable
Total: $.98

Nescafe Taster’s Choice 7ct Single Sticks - $0.98

Use $2/1 Purina Beneful Dog Food from 2/10 SS (exp 5/10)
Total: FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment